Motorola has announced the launch of the Moto G82 smartphone with an AMOLED panel. The novelty has a 6.6-inch screen with FHD + resolution and a frequency of 120 Hz. The panel provides 100% DCI-P3 gamut coverage.
The phone runs on pure Android 12, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chip with 6GB + 128GB storage. The battery has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and will receive fast charging up to 30 W in the kit.
But most of all, the company focuses on cameras. The main sensor received 50 megapixels with OIS, wide-angle – 8 megapixels and macro – 2 megapixels. There is a 16 MP camera in the hole on the front panel.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the power button on the side. Other features include dual SIM with a micro-SD slot and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The full specifications of the smartphone look like this.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal.
- AMOLED display: 6.6 inches, FHD +, frequency 120 Hz.
- Cameras: main – 50 MP f / 1.8 OIS, 8 MP f / 2.2, 2 MP f / 2.4, front – 16 MP, LED flash.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi ac.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 30W fast charger included.
- Other: USB-C port. IP 52, side fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions and weight: 160.89 x 7.99 x 74.46 mm, 173 g
The Moto g82 5G is available in gray and white and will be available in Europe for a suggested retail price of €329.99.
Photos and details about the flagship clamshell Motorola Razr 3 have appeared: a 32 MP selfie camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. The release is scheduled for this summer