On the portal “Diya” parents can again register the birth of a baby.
It should be noted that as of February 24, a number of services in “Dії” were unavailable, among them – “єMalyatko”.
This was reported on the telegram channel “Diya”.
“Cool news for parents of newborns! You can again receive the necessary services from the eMalyatko complex online. If you have a medical certificate of birth, go to the portal and fill out an application,” the message says.
What services are available in “Kid”:
- ordering a birth certificate,
- assignment to the child of the UNZR,
- assignment to the child of RNOKPP (taxpayer card),
- birth assistance,
- assistance for a child from a large family,
- monetary compensation for the bundle of the baby,
- entering information about the child in the Patient Register.
In addition to the medical certificate of birth, you will also need an electronic signature of one or both parents. If you have a medical birth certificate form 103 / o or other certificate, then contact any civil registration department (DRACS) and register the child offline, the Diya press service notes.
Earlier it was reported whether there would be agendas for Ukrainians in the Action app.