- Current rating option
- Medium +
May turned out to be a surprisingly productive month for manufacturers. Smartphones – a wagon and a small cart. Most of all, Huawei and its sub-brand Honor are trying, which, in addition to top-end devices, released budget Honor 9C, 9S, 9A, 7S and so on. For example, here’s a review of the Honor 9C by Roman Belykh.
I’ll tell you that buying smartphones up to 10-11 thousand rubles is still unsafe. Despite the fact that the progress of smartphone construction is taking leaps and bounds, so far it has slowed down at around 12 thousand. At about this price, you can already find a good device that will delight you with performance, and take good pictures, and generally show itself worthily.
Also, the table has changed in the material. The rise in smartphone prices can no longer be ignored. The premium segment is now from 45 thousand and more. But if we talk about all the current flagships – Samsung, Huawei, Oppo and even Xiaomi, then the price of 70 rubles for Russian realities is super premium. iPhone is already luxury.
In this article, let’s look at the key news of the month.
Current rating option
Бестселлер – a model with outstanding performance (it could be the price, not just the technical characteristics). Models marked with the word “Bestseller” are worth paying close attention to.
Player… Notable solutions, typical representatives of their class. These are mass-produced products that generate the main sales in certain segments.
Applicant… Phones in this category have not grown to the player’s class, but have a number of attractive features (for example, cost, but it can also become a negative factor, and then the player turns into a contender), they may lack many functions that have become standard for a particular class. As a rule, the “Contender” category includes devices from second and third tier manufacturers or overpriced phones from large manufacturers.
Technology for technology’s sake… Niche products, interesting for their technical solutions, but not intended for a wide audience. Based on the possibilities, the device is interesting, but its size and speed of operation negate its advantages and make it niche.
Not for all… Niche solutions, which are usually distinguished by an extraordinary design or the presence of unique, but unnecessary opportunities. Designed for a narrow group of buyers who buy original things for self-expression.
Mediocre product… This category includes devices that are initially aimed at everyone and no one. Phones that lack distinctive features, making them one of the many on the market.
Outsider… Phones that, contrary to common sense, enter the market and do not attract consumers even to a small extent. Dead products not made for any sales.
Also, all models are divided into 4 price segments, the main technical characteristics indicated by the manufacturer are listed. If any smartphone seemed interesting, then a little more detail is written about it. The price indicated in the description is the lowest I found in the official retail. Offers on the “gray” market, all their pros and cons are at your discretion. From time to time, devices may appear that are already available for purchase, but have not yet been presented in official retail.
|Segment / Price||From||Before|
|Premium||45 001 rub.|
|Medium +||30 001 rub.||45 000 rub.|
|Middle-||11 001 rub.||30 000 rub.|
|Economy||11 000 rub.|
Sony XPERIA 1 II
- Rating: challenger
- Price: 79 990 rubles
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7nm +), Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 graphics
- Operating System: Android 10
- Memory: 8GB / 256GB, microSD combo slot
- Screen: 6.5 inches, OLED, 1644 x 3840 pixels, aspect ratio 21: 9, pixel density 643 ppi, HDR BT.2020, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh, fast charging 21W, wireless charging 11W, USB PD
- Main camera:
- 12 MP, f / 1.7, 24mm (wide), 1 / 1.7 ″, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f / 2.4, 70mm (tele), 1 / 3.4 ″, 1.0μm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS
- 12 MP, f / 2.2, 124 °, 16mm (ultra wide angle), 1 / 2.55 ″, Dual Pixel PDAF
- 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Video recording: 4K @ 24/25/30 / 60fps HDR, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps; 5-axis stabilization gyro-EIS, OIS
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0, 24mm (wide-angle), 1 / 4 ″, 1.12μm
- SIM card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C 1.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner (side), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, lighting compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Other: IP68 water protection, 3.5 mm jack, dynamic vibration system
- Materials: Gorilla Glass 6 and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 71.1 x 7.6 mm, weight 181.5 g
In early May, I already did a material about the new CEO of Sony, Mr. Kenichiro Yoshidu. One of his merit is that he forced the disparate divisions within the company to cooperate.
Sony XPERIA 1 II – pronounced “experiment one mark two” is a prime example. This name of the smartphone hints that it is a direct relative of well-known cameras. The smartphone has not officially gone on sale yet, but pre-order is already available on the Sony website, and the press service wrote with a question whether to book a sample for testing. So I guess the device will soon be available.
The Mark Two is a combination of Sony technologies. Firstly, it has a cinematic screen, the parameters of which indicate a specification more typical for HDR, BT.2020 TVs. BT.2020 is a whole bunch of different UHD Tv options. It includes a wide color gamut (this is what Apple loves to use in its technology), and high image resolution, and the frame refresh rate, and depth, and much more. Watching movies on such a smartphone should be to your eyes like the perfect grilled steak for stomachs. The smartphone can increase the resolution of the original video, can vibrate to the beat of events on the screen, plus powerful Dolby Atmos stereo speakers.
Secondly, there are technologies from the photo department. As they write on the site, “professional technology of cameras Alpha”, meaning the fastest autofocus, focus on the eyes, even when shooting animals! There is also “an interface with new manual controls and a shutter button designed with the needs of professional photographers in mind.” And here’s how focusing is described: “The two-dimensional photodiode array provides incredibly fast and accurate focusing. Phase-detection autofocus with 247 points covers about 70% of the entire image area transmitted to the matrix. “
Also, the smartphone should show incredible night shooting results, since, in addition to cameras, the BIONZ X processor is used for processing.
Third, the promise of sound: “Drawing on our expertise in audio equipment and music production, and with the support of the recording company Sony Music Entertainment, we developed the Xperia 1 II to deliver incredibly lifelike songs.”
Fourthly, together with the gaming division, we have improved the gaming capabilities of the smartphone. And the smartphone can be used together with a PS4 gamepad by purchasing a clip-holder.
In short, we did everything well and correctly. And so it should have been done always. Of course, it’s not a fact that in real life everything is as cool as in advertising. But at least this is a movement in the right direction.
The smartphone will not have big sales. This is obvious since the Sony brand has slightly disappeared from shoppers’ radar in recent years. For example, when I showed a few friends Xperia 5, they were surprised that Sony is still making phones. But the Sony XPERIA 1 II is a great way to remind you of yourself.
Honor 30+ Pro
- Rating: without Google services
- Price: 54 990 rubles
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 chipset, 7 nm, 8 cores (2 x Cortex-A76 x 2,86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A x 2,09 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A55 x 1,86 GHz), Mali- graphics G76, NPU: Big Core + Tiny Core
- Operating system: Android 10, MagicUI 3.1 without Google services
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4 / 256GB Combo Nano Memory Card Slot
- Screen: 6.57 inches, 1080×2340 pixels (19.5: 9), OLED, automatic brightness control, AlwaysOn Display, refresh rate 90 Hz, brightness 720 nits
- Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, 40W fast charging included, 100% in 65 minutes, fast wireless charging (up to 27W), reversible wireless charging (up to 7.5W)
- Main camera:
- 50 MP, f / 1.9, Sony IMX 700, sensor size 1 / 1.28 ″ RYYB, main camera, 27 mm
- 8 MP, f / 3.4 – periscopic, telephoto 5x, optical stabilization, 135 mm
- 16 MP, f / 2.2, wide-angle, autofocus, 17 mm (117 degrees)
- 2 MP (depth)
- Laser focusing, video recording 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 1920fps; gyro-EIS stabilization
- Front camera:
- 32 MP (f / 2.0), 26 mm
- 8 MP (f / 2.2) (ultra wide)
- SIM card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (dual-band L1 + L5) / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou (tri-band B1I + B1C + B2a) / Galileo (dual-band E1 + E5a) / QZSS (dual-band L1 + L5) / NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- Sensors: fingerprint scanner (under the screen), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, lighting, compass, IR sensor, barometer
- Other: there is NFC, no 3.5 mm jack, no radio, IP54 water protection
- Materials: glass and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm, weight 190 g
In addition to the 30 Pro + model, they presented another 30 and 30 Pro. There are minimal differences between them – they played a little with the sizes of screens, memory and cameras. The youngest model Honor 30 does not have Wi-Fi 6, and the chipset is slightly worse – Kirin 985.
Basically, the Honor 30 Pro + is a slightly simplified Huawei P40 Pro. The simplifications are at the level that if the P40 Pro uses ToF 3D, then Honor uses just a 2 MP sensor to estimate the depth. But in this there is the logic of the Honor brand. This is a daring fashionable youth brand, so everything is visually brighter here, and the filling is a little worse. If the P40 Pro is outwardly neat and strict, then Honor has a huge inscription on the body.
The Honor 30 Pro + is a great device, but with a number of minor flaws. So, for example, the earpiece is located almost at the top. Accordingly, when talking, you need to hold the smartphone at an angle.
The main disadvantage of the smartphone is the lack of Google services. Of course, you can find third-party software, you can try to install everything. And more recently, it has even become possible to pay from the phone in stores. But it all depends on your passion for experimentation. When you buy a smartphone with a sight for a couple of years of operation, then for a similar amount – 55 thousand rubles – you want to get a device without dancing with tambourines, so I suppose you should put Huawei on hold for now.
In conclusion, I will give a conclusion from the review by Roma Belykh. Be sure to read the entire review!
Most likely, this is due to the fact that in Honor everything is somehow a little unfinished:
- The screen is bright, without PWM, but the resolution is low, the colors are muted.
- Opening times are not the best. But here, apparently, 60/90 Hz plays a role. But I see no reason to set 60 Hz for the sake of the “life” of the device.
- The cameras are not bad, but, for example, the 5X plus or minus zoom is the same as the 3X in the P40. There are shoals with video shooting too, especially when zooming and recording with a telephoto lens.
- If the Huawei P40 Pro has an IR illumination near the front camera to unlock the screen at night, then Honor has just two cameras that take up a lot of space on the display. The time for playing yourself is long gone: you need one normal front camera, which should not be distracting.
- Would like protection from water and dust.
Poco F2 Pro
- Rating: challenger
- Price: 40 500 rubles
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7nm +), Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 graphics
- Operating system: Android 10, shell POCO LAUNCHER 2
- Memory: 6 LPDDR4X / 8 GB LPDDR 5/128/256 GB, no memory card slot
- Screen: 6.67 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, aspect ratio 20: 9, dot density 395 ppi, declared brightness 500/800 nits, peak 1200 nits, HDR10 +, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery: Li-Po 4700 mAh, fast charging 30 W, Quick Charge 4+ 100% in 63 minutes, in the box charging 33 W.
- Main camera:
- 64 MP, 26mm, Sony IMX686 (wide), 1 / 1.72 ″, 0.8μm, PDAF
- 5 MP, 50mm (tele / macro), AF
- 13 MP, 13mm (ultra wide angle)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Video recording: 4320p @ 24 / 30fps, 2160p @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps, 1080p @ 960fps; gyro-EIS stabilization
- Front camera: 20 MP, (wide-angle), 1 / 3.4 ″, 0.8μm, motorized
- SIM card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, dual band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, NFC, IrDa, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- Sensors: fingerprint scanner (under the screen), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer
- Other: there is a 3.5 mm jack, there is NFC, there is no protection against water, there is no slot for memory cards
- Materials: Gorilla Glass 5 front and back, aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm, weight 218 g
If we look at the new Poco F2 Pro in a vacuum, then this is an interesting machine with excellent performance at a reasonable price. 40 rubles is a fair price for such hardware. The Poco F000 Pro really claims to be the flagship killer. It has top-end specs and powerful cameras, and even has a twist in the form of a sliding front camera.
Here, by the way, there is a slippery moment. The first “poko” was unique both in price and hardware, and in design. And the new Poco F2 Pro is Redmi K30 Pro. Knowing this moment, listening to the stories at the presentation, what we thought, tried, designed, is a little strange. Thought in the Redmi team. You position yourself as a separate independent office within the Xiaomi holding. What have you been thinking for a long time? Call it Pocopfone F2 or Poco F2?
The question remains whether your smartphone makes you want to make a purchase. The landscape of the market has changed in 2 years since the first “Pokophone”. And there are many affordable and interesting smartphones around. At the same time, technologies have developed so much that the presence of the top-end chipset is not necessary. Xiaomi Mi 10 is a prime example. Top camera on Snapdragon 720G. People buy and are satisfied.
In any case, I am for any kipish, and the more new devices there are, the more interesting it is for us and you to live. Good luck to Poco F2 Pro!
Note me 10 Lite
- Rating: 32 990 rubles
- Price: player
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10||Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite|
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8nm), Octa-core (2 × 2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618 graphics|
|Operating system:||Android 10, shell MIUI 11|
|Memory:||6 GB / 128 GB, no memory card slot|
|Screen:||6.47 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio, 398 ppi, DCI-P3, HDR10, 600 nits brightness, Always-on display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Battery:||Li-Po 5260 mAh, fast charging 30 W (58% in 30 minutes, 100% in 60 minutes)|
|Main camera:||108 MP (7P lens), f / 1.7, 25mm (wide), 1 / 1.33 ″, 0.8μm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
12 MP, f / 2.0, 50mm (tele), 1 / 2.55 ″, 1.4μm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
5 MP (upscale up to 8 MP), f / 2.0, (tele), 1.0μm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
20 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (ultra wide-angle), 1 / 2.8 ″, 1.0μm, Laser AF
2 MP, f / 2.4, 1/5 ″, 1.75μm (macro camera)
|64 MP, f / 1.9, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.72 ″, 0.8μm, PDAF, Laser AF
8 MP, f / 2.2, (ultra wide-angle), 1 / 4.0 ″, 1.12μm
5 MP, f / 2.4, (depth)
2 MP, f / 2.4, 1/5 ″, 1.75μm (macro camera)
|Front camera:||32 MP, f / 2.0, 0.8μm||16 MP, f / 2.5, (wide), 1 / 3.1 ″ 1.0μm|
|Sim card:||2 Nano-SIM|
|Network and data transmission:||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, IrDa, USB 2.0 Type-C, OTG function|
|Sensors:||fingerprint scanner (under the screen), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass|
|Other:||there is a 3.5 mm jack, there is a radio, there is no water protection|
|Materials:||Gorilla Glass 5 + aluminum frame|
|Dimensions:||157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm, weight 208 g|
It is impossible to talk about Mi Note 10 Lite apart from Mi Note 10. These smartphones are identical in specifications. The only difference is in the cameras. A separate article is devoted to the analysis of this story:
In my opinion, Mi Note 10 Lite is an extremely successful device. Firstly, those who bought the older Mi Note 10 do not feel deceived, since the “light” version is slightly worse in terms of characteristics.
Secondly, “light” came out six months later, that is, again, it is no longer a competitor to the usual version. Those who wanted to have bought it long ago.
Thirdly, the cameras have become worse, but not much. But the price reduction by $ 100 looks very significant. Read the camera comparison review. And I think that you, like me, will come to the conclusion that now it is easier to purchase the “light” version, and to spend the saved money on something else.
Realme 6 Pro
- Rating: challenger
- Price: 21 990 rubles
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, 6 Kryo 465 Silver cores up to 1.8 GHz + 2 Kryo 465 Gold cores up to 2.3 GHz, 8 nm process technology, Adreno 618 graphics
- Operating system: Android 10, proprietary shell realme UI 1.0
- Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X, 128GB UFS 2.1 onboard memory, separate microSD slot up to 256GB
- Screen: 6.6 inches, 2400 × 1080 pixels (Full HD +), IPS, refresh rate 90 Hz, refresh rate of the touch layer 120 Hz, ratio 20: 9, pixel density 400 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery: Li-Ion 4300 mAh, VOOC fast charging
- Main camera:
- 64MP wide-angle Quad Bayer Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 f / 1.8 aperture 0.8μm pixel size PDAF (phase detection autofocus)
- 12 MP, telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture, 1 micron, PDAF, 2x zoom, 20x digital zoom
- 8 MP, ultra wide angle, f / 2.3, 1.12 μm
- 2 MP, macro camera, f / 2.4, 1.75 μm
- Video recording 2160P @ 30 fps, 1080P @ 30/60 fps, 720P 30/60 fps, 720P slow motion @ 240/120 fps, ultra stabilization (UIS / UIS Max), in 4K and 60 fps modes, wide angle lens is not supported
- Front camera:
- 16 MP, Sony IMX471, f / 2.1 aperture, 1 micron
- 8 MP, ultra-wide lens, f / 2.2, 1.12um
- HDR, panoramic shooting
- 720P @ 30 fps video recording, 1080P @ 30 fps, beautification mode
- SIM card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner (on the right side), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, lighting, compass
- Other: there is a 3.5 mm jack, there is NFC, there is an FM radio
- Materials: plastic frame, glass on the back, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9mm, 195g
In terms of technical characteristics, the realme 6 pro is a wonderful phone. Advanced chipset, main camera 64 MP, optical 2x zoom, front camera is also double. There is NFC, a headphone jack, made of premium materials. The IPS LCD screen is flicker free. And quite a fair price tag – 21 rubles.
It was interesting to read the comments with the phrases that the price is a failure. The joke is that quite often the majority of commentators completely deny marketing, saying that they choose the product wisely. But if you think about it, then realme 6 pro is a direct competitor to the Samsung Galaxy A51. Only realme gives more memory (8/128 GB vs 4/64 GB) and better cameras (64 MP vs 48 MP). The Galaxy A50 is the most successful smartphone of the past year, and the Galaxy A51 is likely to be the most successful this year. Marketing doesn’t exist, right? But giving 22 thousand for Samsung is easy! Realme is expensive!
In addition to realme 6 Pro, realme 6i and realme 6 were also presented. The latter came to me for a review.
About realme 6
A few words about realme 6. This is a slightly simpler version of realme 6 Pro, but now the device can be taken for 17 rubles. This smartphone has NFC, 990-inch screen, 6.5Hz, fast charging 90W, MediaTek G30T chipset. In terms of its characteristics and dimensions, realme 90 is practically one in one Redmi Note 6 Pro, which, even against the background of the new Redmi 8 series, remains a very winning purchase. I see the advantage of realme as a fairly clean shell without pre-installed applications, ads, but with the presence of audio recordings of calls.
Samsung Galaxy M11
- Rating: player
- Price: 10 990 rubles
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 (14 nm technology), eight Cortex A53 cores up to 1.8 GHz, Adreno 506
- Operating system: Android 10, OneUI 2.0 shell
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM (free 21.1 GB), eMMC 5.1, separate microSD slot up to 512 GB, there is an option for 4/64 GB
- Screen: 6.4 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels (19.5: 9), PLS TFT, 268 ppi, automatic brightness control, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, talk time up to 34 hours, video playback up to 18 hours, LTE battery life up to 16 hours
- Main camera: 13 (f / 1.8) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth-of-field sensor) + 5 MP (f / 2.2, wide-angle), LED flash, FullHD video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP (f / 2.0), no autofocus
- SIM card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transmission: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Accelerometer, Proximity, Lighting
- Other: there is a 3.5 mm jack, NFC, headphones included, FM radio, no Samsung Pay
- Materials: plastic
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9 mm, weight 197 g
When looking at the M11’s specs, price, and player rating, cognitive dissonance can arise. Indeed, if the back cover had not been labeled “Samsung”, the smartphone would have received the rating “outsider” or “run-of-the-mill product”. However, the brand and distribution are doing their job, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the device has good sales.
In fact, we are not even looking at Samsung. This is a product made in a contractual Chinese factory. That is, they took an unnamed Chinese model, tightened up the quality, pasted a “nameplate” and sent it on sale. Evidence that this is a fake Samsung is the fact that the smartphone does not have proprietary services Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass (an advanced password manager). Samsung simply did not entrust such technologies to a third-party factory – they will steal and merge. On the official page of the smartphone there are perplexed comments and a response from the support service, which they will try to take into account in future firmware versions. Of course, this will not happen.
However, the device has the correct Android version, so you can use Google Pay.
There is nothing more to tell about the device, as those who read this text are unlikely to buy such a device. And those who buy are unlikely to read.
Nokia XpressMusic 5310
- Rating: challenger
- Price: 3 500 rubles
- Processor: MediaTek MT6260A
- OS: S30 +
- Memory: 8MB RAM / 16MB ROM, microSD slot up to 32GB
- Screen: 2.4 inches, 240 x 320 pixels, aspect ratio 4: 3, pixel density 167 ppi
- Camera: VGA, LED flash
- Battery: 1200 mAh, removable
- Working time: up to 20 hours of talk time, up to 22 days of standby time
- Audio: dual speaker, FM radio, working with and without headset
- Communication: 2G, Bluetooth 3.1, microUSB 1.1
- Other: there is a 3.5 mm jack, no Wi-Fi, microSD is definitely needed as a storage device, otherwise many of the device’s functions will be unavailable!
- Dimensions: 123.7 x 52.4 x 13.1 mm, weight 88 g
Nokia’s push-button dialer inspired by the original 5310. Don’t be fooled. It’s just a basic “button”. But high quality, well-built and pleasing to the eye and hands.
The main feature of the phone is loud front-facing stereo speakers and a radio with a built-in antenna. The device is designed for those who want to stand out slightly. Ordinary customers are unlikely to buy a push-button dialer for 3.5 thousand rubles. For this money, there are smartphones.
Also, this is probably a cool gift. It seems to be inexpensive, but the “dialer” will always come in handy on the farm. In my opinion, there should always be one in a backpack or glove compartment of a car in case of an emergency. Do not forget to remove the battery.
Frankly, May is the month of Xiaomi and realme. Both manufacturers presented interesting solutions in the middle price segment. These are high-quality, well-built smartphones with interesting features. On the one hand, Nokia’s dialer is pleasing to the eye. On the other hand, I would like HMD Global to come to an agreement with the original Nokia and start making an advanced “button”. This is a promising niche. For example, in the United States in 2019, Alcatel had an unrealistic rise in sales, thanks to which the entire push-button phone market of the country grew by 30%. Well, the Samsung option is an excellent business case on how a manufacturer can save and earn money. Sony just wish you luck. The manufacturer has already fairly curbed appetites in the smartphone market and changed its strategy. I want everything to work as it should.
Back to content >>>
we are in social networks:
Anything to add ?! Write … email@example.com
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Roskomnadzor accuses Twitter of malicious violation of Russian law
01.03.2021/6/XNUMX EZVIZ CXNUMXW – “smart” home panoramic video surveillance camera with True-WDR sensor
01.03.2021/60/600 Video on the channel: Correct gaming TWS headphones Saramonic SR-BHXNUMX-B and SR-BHXNUMX
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX LG patented sliding OLED TV
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Xiaomi reports a shortage of Qualcomm chips
01.03.2021/2021/14 Apple iPad Pro 1 with AXNUMX chipset will be as powerful as Mac based on MXNUMX
01.03.2021/9/XNUMX Release date of OnePlus XNUMX series smartphones has become known
01.03.2021/21/XNUMX A database of XNUMX million users of VPN services put up for sale on the Darknet
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Casio Launches New MT-G Watch Inspired by the Beauty of the Blue Phoenix
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX A revision of the criteria for entering software into the register of domestic
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Microsoft is working on the next generation Surface Duo
01.03.2021/5/3.5 The number of 2026G users will grow to XNUMX billion by XNUMX
01.03.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Mir cards will be available in Apple Pay
28.02.2021/3/XNUMX World’s Largest Video and Computer Gaming Exhibition EXNUMX Will Not Be Live This Year
27.02.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Bill Gates said he prefers Android over iOS
27.02.2021/8/XNUMX Lenovo is preparing to release the third generation Lenovo Tab MXNUMX tablet
27.02.2021/5/XNUMX Leak revealed the design of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy XCover XNUMX
27.02.2021/19/1200 OPPO F90 Pro + will receive a Dimensity XNUMX chipset and a display with a frequency of XNUMX Hz
26.02.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX Chery demonstrates the salon of the flagship crossover for the Russian market
26.02.2021/600/XNUMX Telegram must return $ XNUMX million to investors by the end of April
26.02.2021/870/XNUMX Video on the channel: OPINION | SSD SAMSUNG XNUMX evo
26.02.2021/6/XNUMX Nubia revealed the design of the Nubia Red Magic XNUMX smartphone
26.02.2021/60/60 Global versions of Vivo X870 and XXNUMX Pro smartphones will receive Snapdragon XNUMX chipset instead of Exynos
26.02.2021/3.9/XNUMX The loss of the online rental service Airbnb in the fourth quarter amounted to $ XNUMX billion
26.02.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX March Games for PS Plus Subscribers Announced