Did you miss? Our column did not appear for almost a month – it happened so. In general, we were even in thought – to return or not? But in the end, we are here to talk about the most notable premieres and videos of the outgoing week.
By the way, if you missed the next wave of hyphenation – read and cry (or score). Let me remind you that Netflix, meanwhile, promises one high-profile release every week and Warner Bros. all his films will be released not only in cinema, but also on HBO Max (even if it is not in Russia and the countries of the former CIS).
- “Soul”. Yes, this cartoon from Pixar studio appeared on streaming back in December 2020, but it has only reached cinemas in Russia now. If you have not had time to watch it and are still thinking, read our review.
- “Bird in a cage. Infection”. Another picture that has been transferred more than once and finally it must reach the cinemas. Cinema on a relevant topic – the world of 2024, in which the coronavirus defeated and mutated to Covid-23.
- Promising Girl. Thriller starring Carey Mulligan. The life of a beautiful, talented and promising medical student changes one tragic event. Now the girl is leading a double life.
- Walker, season one. Remember that Walker performed by Chuck Norris? Yes, this is a remake with Supernatural star Jared Padalecki. You can watch it from January 22 by subscription “KinoPoisk HD”.
- Destiny: The Winx Club Saga Season One. Adaptation of the children’s animated series “Winx Club – School of Fairies”. The plot will tell about the five young girls-fairies who study at the magic school “Alfea”
- Strike: Deadly White, Season Two. Detective television series and film adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s series of novels about private detective Cormoran Strike. I advise you to see if you missed it!
- “Three”. And this is a digital release. In the online cinema IVI you can watch one of the latest works by Anna Melikyan with the participation of Konstantin Khabensky, Victoria Isakova and Yulia Peresild.
Euphoria Special Episode 2
The creators of the series “Euphoria” are not yet preparing to shoot a sequel, but they have released two special episodes. The second focuses on Jules, who is going through the Christmas holidays and reflects on what happened over the past year. Premiere 23 in January.
An Hour Before Dawn, Season One
Historical detective story with the participation of Konstantin Khabensky. Events take place in 1946. Lieutenant Denis Zhuravlev enters the militia, where Major Shumeiko, nicknamed Satan, becomes his chief. No premiere date has been set yet.
Obsession Season XNUMX
A French diplomat comes to the aid of Natalie, who lives in Israel, who is suspected of murdering her husband on their wedding night. HBO Max is slated to premiere at 28 in January.
The drama will tell about Alfred Boogie Chin – a young basketball player from Queens who dreams of playing in the NBA in the future. However, the parents have their own vision of the future son – studying at an elite college. In parallel with this, Boogie must find a way to cope with the relationship with the new girlfriend, school and opponents on the court. The premiere is scheduled for March.
Science fiction from South Korea. The year is 2092. The team of a garbage collector finds a humanoid robot in space, which is a weapon of mass destruction. Premiere on Netflix 5 February.
The Great Equalizer, Season One
If the name reminds you of something, then you are right. But it’s actually a remake of the 1980s series. This time, Queen Latifa is in the title role. The project will tell the story of a mysterious woman with a mysterious past who uses her vast skills to help those in trouble. Premiere 7 February.
“The Walking Dead”, the second part of season 10
Longest season of the series. The season 10 finale was shown back in October, but then they decided to complete an additional six episodes. The premiere is scheduled for February 28.
Domestic horror from IVI Originals. In the center of events is a young man with work, friends and a girl who will soon become his wife. One day a photo pops up in the chat with him and his ex, whom he met at the age of 16. This photo will set off a chain of unexpected consequences. To the cinema from 11 March.