The enemy launched another missile attack on several regions of Ukraine, in the south, in particular, on the Odessa and Kirovohrad regions.
During the day in the Kherson and Nikolaev direction, the enemy continued to improve his positions, did not conduct active offensive operations, but fired at artillery and armored vehicles.
This was reported by the operational command “South” in a message on Facebook.
- Since yesterday, in the city of Tokmak, in Zaporozhye, the invaders began mass tailoring and dressing up their servicemen in the uniform of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The implementation of provocative actions by such “discharge” units with the aim of compromising the Ukrainian military in the occupied territories and attacks by the DRG on the lines of confrontation is not ruled out.
- Meanwhile, the actions of Ukrainian mobile anti-tank groups ensured control of the territory of 4 settlements near the administrative border of Mykolaiv and Kherson regions.
- The total enemy losses per day amounted to 47 Russian military and 15 vehicles, including 2 reconnaissance drones, a radar station and a diesel generator, 2 anti-aircraft missile systems and 8 vehicles. Also destroyed were 7 trains, an enemy convoy with ammunition and fuel and lubricants.
- The enemy launched another missile attack on several regions of Ukraine, in the south, in particular on the Odessa and Kirovohrad regions.
- Two missiles fired from the Caspian direction hit the railway infrastructure of the Kirovograd region, unfortunately, they were killed and injured.
- Three more missiles aimed at the Odessa region were shot down by air defense forces.
- Repeating the attack on the Odessa region, the enemy hit 2 more missiles on the region’s infrastructure facilities. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
- The ship group of the Russian Black Sea Fleet is ready to strike at the territory of Ukraine.
“Do not endanger yourself, follow the air raid algorithm, do not approach suspicious objects and restricted areas on the coast and border areas, trust only official reliable sources of information, believe in the defense forces and our common Victory. We will overcome the enemy together! there will be Ukraine !” the message says.
We add that on May 3, buses with people arrived in Zaporozhye, who were evacuated from Azovstal in Mariupol .
On the evening of May 3, infidels fired rockets at many regions: explosions were heard in the Kiev, Lvov , Vinnitsa and Kirovohrad regions.
In addition, for the first time since the beginning of the war, Russian infidels launched a missile attack on Transcarpathia .
Also, Russian troops launched a missile attack on Artsyz in the Odessa region .
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber .