The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has simplified the procedure for training and obtaining a driver’s license at the Service Centers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. In particular, the terms of training and the volume of the theoretical part have been reduced. There is also an opportunity to study online.
This was reported on May 10 at the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- The training period for future drivers in categories B (cars) and C1, C, C1E, CE (trucks with a trailer) has been reduced by reducing the theoretical part by 20% . This was made possible through the consolidation of teaching topics such as “Construction and maintenance of the vehicle”, “ethics of the driver of the vehicle”, etc.
- You can get theoretical training online via Zoom, Skype, Google meet , etc.
- Citizens who temporarily moved to live in another region can take a practical exam at any service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs , regardless of which service center the theoretical exam was passed.
- They can also get a driver’s license at any service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs , regardless of the place where the theoretical or practical exams are taken.
- It became possible to return a vehicle registration certificate issued at the request of its owner in the name of a person traveling abroad, within ten days from the date of return of this person from abroad to any SC of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Recall that the Cabinet of Ministers offers the Rada to freeze utility tariffs in Ukraine until the end of the war . They want to impose a moratorium on tariff increases for heat, hot water, gas and its distribution for all categories of consumers.