A very difficult month of the battle for Donbass is ahead: the Ministry of Internal Affairs suggested how long the hostilities will continue

Adviser to the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Vadim Denisenko, said that the war is moving into a protracted phase and that a very difficult month of the battle for Donbass is ahead. At the same time, the occupiers are trying to divert the attention of the Ukrainian forces from the Donbass.

Denisenko stressed that the Ukrainians should prepare for the continuation of hostilities, probably within months.

He said this live on the air of the joint information marathon UA at once on Ukrainian TV channels on May 24.

“In fact, we must understand that, despite all our achievements in the first three months, perhaps one of the most difficult phases of this war is ahead. A very difficult month of this battle for Donbass is ahead,” said the adviser to the interior minister.

He stressed that today the war is moving into a difficult protracted phase . According to him, Russian troops will continue to fight, and, unfortunately, they will do it smarter than at the beginning.

“So far, they are throwing all their forces that they only have into trying to encircle our troops in the Lugansk region on a relatively narrow front line and try to move in the Donetsk region. For now, we are fighting back,” Denisenko informed.

He also said that the need to prepare for the continuation of hostilities, probably within months.

“That is, it will not be a week or two, unfortunately, we should talk about months ,” said the adviser to the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

At the same time, he said that the active phase of the war could not last too long.

According to Denisenko, the Russian occupiers are trying to divert attention from the Donbass , to tie down rather large Ukrainian contingents, in particular, in the Sumy, Chernihiv and Kiev regions, because maneuvers have begun in Belarus.

“Iskanders are being transferred to Belarus. And all this is being done to ensure that we stretch our forces as much as possible over a large territory,” the adviser to the minister explained.

Let us recall that earlier Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar said that in the future there is a threat that Russia will use the territory of Belarus and unrecognized Transnistria to strike at Ukraine. The Russian Federation “on all fronts” is preparing for possible strikes and provocations.

Read also:

Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber .

Related Posts

in the kherson region the occupiers are trying to turn

In the Kherson region, the occupiers are trying to turn pensioners into “Russians” – the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

In the captured part of the Kherson region, payments to pensioners have been stopped, the General Staff said. Enemies in the Kherson region are trying to make…

mbappes historic record france defeated poland and reached the 14

Mbappe’s historic record: France defeated Poland and reached the 1/4 finals of the 2022 World Cup (video)

The reigning world champions are one step closer to defending their title. Kylian Mbappe / REUTERS photo On Sunday, December 4, as part of the round of…

characters and tense moments a new trailer for the last

Characters and tense moments: a new trailer for The Last of Us series is out

Many characters were also shown in the video. The Last of Us series / photo by GAMINGbible HBO and Sony have released a new trailer for the…

very good news from kherson became known

Very good news from Kherson became known

An important pumping station has been restored in the liberated city. In Kherson, the water supply will be returned to the houses of most of the townspeople…

russia launched a new disinformation campaign about ukraine intelligence

Russia launched a new disinformation campaign about Ukraine – intelligence in Poland

The priority for Russia is the cessation of aid to Ukraine by the West. Russian propaganda about Ukraine intensified in Poland / photo ua.depositphotos.com In recent days,…

the first smartphone on the market in the main color

The first smartphone on the market in the “main color of 2023” was released (photo)

Technically, the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion is no different from the regular version, except for the color. Motorola presented a new smartphone with the main shade of…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *