Despite the ongoing war, the country’s economy continues to work effectively, as evidenced by the growth in wages for workers in some industries. What is the situation with wages in Ukraine, in which sectors there has been an increase over the past month, how much wages have grown in May – in the material TSN.ua
According to the analysts of the grc.ua recruitment portal, an increase in the average wage in May is observed among agricultural workers, doctors and pharmacists, employees in the automotive business, in the field of accounting, management accounting, and enterprise finance.
- The average salary in May in agriculture and agricultural production sectors increased to UAH 16,600, while in April it reached UAH 13,300.
- The average level of salaries for doctors and pharmacists in May was UAH 18,200 against UAH 14,900 in April.
- If at the beginning of the war wages in the automotive industry fell by more than 50%, then in May they jumped from UAH 11,000 in April to UAH 14,500 in May.
- An increase in the average salary is observed in the field of accounting, management accounting and finance of an enterprise from UAH 17,500 in April to UAH 19,800 in May.
- In the field of marketing, advertising and PR, average salaries increased from UAH 26,600 in April to UAH 30,800 in May.
- Higher salaries in May were offered to directors and managers, in April, on average, 63,200 UAH, in May – 86,100 UAH.
Is it possible to count on vacation during the war
Now it has become even easier to fire an employee: the Verkhovna Rada has optimized labor relations
Will wages be preserved if a simple or suspended employment contract is declared